The admissions process at HTI is designed to ensure you have had adequate educational preparation, measured by satisfactory entrance assessment scores, to succeed in the program of your choice.
The HTI staff is here to help you complete the following admission requirements:
- Completed Admissions Application Form
- Photo ID (driver's license or state-issued ID)
- Social Security card
- High School Diploma, GED, or C-BASED certificate (originals only). Official transcripts are acceptable in lieu of a diploma or certificate.
- Current tuberculosis clearance card
- Record of Hepatitis B vaccinations (for enrollment in Medical Assistant and Pharmacy Technician programs only)
- Proof of two (2) measles immunizations - 1 must be an MMR for those born after 1957 (state requirement)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Tests in English and Math (testing provided at HTI)
- Participation in HTI's Workforce Foundation Program, which includes tutoring for students who need assistance attaining prerequisite basic skills scores for entrance in HTI programs, participation in academic and financial aid advising sessions, and creation of initial components of a Foundation Portfolio.
- Birth Certificate showing proof of ethnicity for students who wish to be considered for scholarships specifically allocated for qualified people of Native Hawaiian ancestry.
To start your desired program on its scheduled start date, all required documents must be submitted. Be sure to check with your physician to determine whether you have the required immunizations on your record to avoid delays in your admission.
ADMISSION TESTING SCHEDULE
Admission Testing lasts approximately one (1) hour and involves completion of the Admission Application Form, acceptance of required documentation, and a short discussion about the applicant's motivation to enroll in the program of interest.
Day hours: Tuesday / Thursday - 10 AM Evening hours: Monday / Wednesday - 6 PM
Call 522-2700 for your appointment today!