The admissions process at HTI is designed to ensure that you have the adequate educational preparation, measured by satisfactory entrance assessment scores, to succeed in the program of your choice.
The HTI staff is here to help you complete the following admission requirements:
- Complete admissions application
- Photo identification (driver’s license or state issued ID)
- Social Security card
- High School diploma, GED or CBASE certificate (originals only) Official transcripts are acceptable in lieu of a diploma or certificate.
- Current tuberculosis clearance card
- Record of Hepatitis B vaccinations (for enrollment in Medical Assistant and Pharmacy Technician programs only)
- Proof of 2 measles immunizations - 1 must be an MMR for those after 1957-state requirement.
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Tests in English and Math (Testing provided at HTI).
- Participation in HTI's Career Transition Program which includes tutoring for students who need assistance attaining prerequisite basic skills scores for entrance in HTI programs, participation in academic and financial aid advising sessions, and creation of a personal portfolio.
- Birth certificate showing proof of ethnicity for students who wish to be considered for scholarships specifically allocated for students of Native Hawaiian ancestry
Admissions Testing Schedule
HTI offers the following testing schedules for prospective students:
Days - Tuesday/Thursday - 10AM
Evenings - Monday / Wednesday - 6PM
Each testing session lasts approximately one hour. Call 522-2700 for your appointment today!