What kinds of programs does HTI offer?
HTI’s core programs prepare students for entry-level positions in healthcare and technology. Our current programs follow.
Tuition-funded for qualified students:
- Medical Assisting Program - Certificate (MAP)
- Medical Billing and Coding Program - Certificate (MBC)
- Workforce Foundation Program (WFP)
- Office Technology Management Program (OTM)
- Pharmacy Technician Program (PTP)
- Medical Assisting Program - Diploma (MED)
- Business Basics (BB)
- "got game?" Summer Youth Work Experience (GG)
How long are HTI’s programs?
We offer full- and part-time day and evening programs. Our programs vary in length from 15 to 32 weeks. Program length also includes a 3- to 6-week internship. Current options: MAP = 28 weeks (24 - instruction; 4 - internship) OTM = 17 weeks (13 - instruction; 4 - internship) PTP = 18 weeks (15 - instruction; 3 - internship) MED = 52 weeks (2 programs combined - OTM / 17 weeks; MAP / 28 weeks) BB = 3 weeks (fast-track training / PC Skills, Professionalism, Workplace Literacy) GG = 6 weeks (summer work experience; 3-day overnight camp at end)
What documents do I need to apply?
HTI requires you to complete an application (in person or available on this website) and provide the following:
- High School Diploma (GED, CBASE or equivalent)
- Social Security card
- Photo ID
- Current TB clearance card
How much does it cost to attend HTI?
Tuition varies for each program. HTI is dedicated to helping you navigate the financial aspect of attending school. Our financial aid representative is available to discuss your options and assist you in completing financial aid forms.