What kinds of programs does HTI offer?
HTI’s core programs prepare students for entry-level positions in healthcare and technology. Our current programs:
How long are HTI’s programs?
We offer full and part-time day and evening programs. Our programs vary in length from 15 to 36 weeks. Program length also includes a 3 to 6-week internship. Current options:
Click here for complete program descriptions
- Office Technology Management — full-time, day program, 19 weeks
- Pharmacy Technician — part-time, evening program, 15 weeks
- Medical Assistant Diploma — full-time, 36 weeks
- Medical Assistant Certificate — part-time, evening program, 18 weeks
What documents do I need to apply?
HTI requires you to complete an application (in person or available on this website) and provide the following:
Click here for a complete list of admission documents required by HTI
- High School Diploma (GED, CBASE or equivalent)
- Social Security card
- Photo ID
- Current TB clearance card
How much does it cost to attend HTI?
Tuition varies for each program. HTI is dedicated to helping you navigate the financial aspect of attending school. Our financial aid representative is available to discuss your options and assist you in completing financial aid forms. Click here for more information on tuition and financial assistance